Providing vision, expertise, and direction for your IT initiatives with CIO outsourcing.
Technology is the backbone of most organizations’ operations today. Because of how integral IT is to day-to-day and the overall success of your organization, a vision and strategy are absolutely essential. Outdated equipment or inefficient programs drag down productivity, frustrate employees, and prevent you from achieving your organizational goals.
As organizations continue to invest more each year into their IT budgets, a stronger synergy with other departments and a clear strategy are important to recognizing a good return. With CIO outsourcing, we can team up with your organization to align your technological investments with your goals. Our CIO consultants are experienced in assessing organizational needs and goals and are on the forefront of advances in the field of IT.
Often organizations need the experience and vision of a CIO, but do not have the size or budget to have one full time on staff. Our knowledgeable professionals can fill this gap by providing recommendations on current IT needs while supplying information on emerging technologies that will be beneficial in the future.
Technology is a strategic asset, not a necessary evil.
Groundwire was founded to make people successful, and we do that through technology. The first step is to align your business strategy with your technology direction.
Technology can easily be one of the largest investments you continually make for your business, but it can be one of the most powerful drivers of growth when done properly.
As your Virtual Chief Information Officer, we sit on the same side of the table as you. We help guide success and maintain a competitive advantage for your company through the right technology choices, like for cost savings, efficiency improvements and revenue growth.
You’ll experience the benefits of a seasoned CIO at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
Your GroundWire Virtual CIO will:
- Develop and maintain an updated technology plan to keep your network current and secure
- Schedule meetings to provide an update on support status and recommend updates before they become critical issues
- Manage projects, including network, workstation, and server upgrades and enhancements
- Provide budget and forecast assistance to effectively allocate technology investments
- Act as vendor liaison by coordinating and managing vendor relations
- Assist with purchasing or developing specifications to acquire new technologies that enhance your business